220 Strong Rd, South Windsor, CT 06074, USA
Turnaround Time

I contracted with United Van Lines to move my things from CT to FL. When the movers arrived I was told that several of my boxes were mistakenly left at another customer’s home in.

NC. He has no idea when I would receive the remainder of my things. He also stated that it is good that the customer was honest because otherwise he would have no idea where they were. I called United and they acted like they had no idea.

Still waiting for a callback. I was told all of my things would be wrapped together. Over $6200.00 to go through this incompetents. NEVER HIRE UNITED VAN LINES.

I contracted with United Van Lines to move my things from CT to FL.

When the movers arrived I was told that several of my boxes were mistakenly left at another customer’s home in. NC. He has no idea when I would receive the remainder of my things. He also stated that it is good that the customer was honest because otherwise he would have no idea where they were.

I called United and they acted like they had no idea. Still waiting for a callback. I was told all of my things would be wrapped together.

Over $6200.00 to go through this incompetents. NEVER HIRE UNITED VAN LINES.

Product or Service Mentioned: United Van Lines Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments